Pages

Labels

Sunday 26 June 2011

Embarking on a mini adventure...

Tomorrow I am going to be heading down to Brighton ready to attend the COT annual conference (http://www.cot.co.uk/annual-conference/annual-conference) starting on Tuesday.

The conference is four days of jam packed exhibitions, key note addresses, discussions, workshops and much more. It is all about helping OTs to increase their professional knowledge, build on their continuing professional development and contribute to the development of the OT profession.

This will be the first time I have attended the conference or anything like it, I'm excited to say the least (as well as a little nervous) and will, providing I have Internet access where I'm staying, be using this blog to talk about what I learn, see and discover during the week. So keep tuned for daily updates!

Now to start packing my suitcase.....

COT Annual Conference Brighton 2011 - I shall see you very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment